Friday 16 March 2012

Smiling Princes Snekha


Name  :  Sneha
 
Birth Name  :  Suhasini Rajaram Naidu
 
Date of Birth  :  October 12, 1981
 
Birth Place  :  Bombay, India
 
Nationality  :  Indian
 
Sneha Height  :  5 “3″
 
Eye colour  :  Brown
 
Brothers  :  Balaji and Govind
 
Sister  :  Sangeetha
 
Hobbies  :  Reading, Music and Chatting
 
Languages known  :  Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, English and Arabic
 
Languages she worked  :  Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada
 
Favourite food  :  Non-vegetarian food
 
Favourite stars  :  Sri Devi and Kajol
 
Favourite Dress  :  Chudidars, Salwar-Kameez and Saree
 
Skills  :  Folk dance and Bharathnatyam
 
Profession  :  Actress, Model
 
First movie  :  Virumbugiren

Hot facts in Biography


# This Telugu Actress is the one of the few actresses in Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam movies who refuses to take up glamourous roles, and prefers ‘homely roles’.

# Though the actress appeared in some very good films, she had always been branded an unlucky heroine as she gave more flops.

# The actress is well known for her homely look and her close up smile. She is also known as “Punnagai Arasi”.

# She knows Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, English and Arabic languages.

# She has learnt folk dance and Bharathnatyam, and took part in many cultural shows.

# She has two brothers Balaji and Govind and a sister Sangeetha.

Sneha quotes

# ” I am extremely happy with the roles that I have done till now. I have signed these films after being convinced about the characters and later when things didn’t work out, I was helpless. I have always honoured my commitments and have become selective about my roles. Glamour roles are not my cup of tea, as I prefer performance-oriented and not plastic glamour girl roles. My face and body language suit the image that I have of the girl-next-door.”

# ” I always dream about a strong author-backed role that would fetch me a National Award.e me. All they ask is for an autograph or a hand shake. I simply enjoy their company at times. ”

# “In celluloid world, sixty per cent of your chances come through luck and the rest because of your ability. The luck has worked out for me. Hence my chances!”

# “Well, I never dreamt of a career in films. I was a good dancer and one of the Tamil-film directors happened to notice me, during a dance programme of mine. I was introduced to him through dance-director Kala. Since, I got a great offer, I just grabbed the opportunity, And, now, am here doing more and more films.”

# “My first choice for a career was psychiatry. My father wanted me to become a chartered accountant. My brother suggested software engineering,”

# “I do not mind doing the second lead. If some one calls me no.2, I would only work hard to improve myself. That way I am happy to be the contender and not the leader”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...